Don't worry, we don't want to annoy you.
We'd rather give you 10% off your first order* and share news and discounts with you. Sounds good?
Then register here.
*Only for new customers and not applicable to subscriptions.
- Mollard, RC, Luhovyy, BL, Smith, C, & Anderson, GH (2014). Acute effects of pea protein and hull fiber alone and combined on blood glucose, appetite, and food intake in healthy young men–a randomized crossover trial. Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism, 39(12), 1360-1365.
- Smith, c. E, Mollard, RC, Luhovyy, BL, & Anderson, GH (2012). The effect of yellow pea protein and fiber on short-term food intake, subjective appetite and glycemic response in healthy young men. British journal of nutrition, 108(S1), S74-S80.
- Babault, N., Païzis, C., Deley, G., Guérin-deremaux, L., Saniez, MH, Lefranc-millot, C., & Allaert, FA (2015). Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. whey protein. Journal of the international society of sports nutrition, 12(1), 3.
- Banaszek A, Townsend J, Bender D, Vantrease W, Marshall A, & Johnson K (2019). The Effects of Whey vs. Pea Protein on Physical Adaptations Following 8-Weeks of High-Intensity Functional Training (HIFT): A Pilot Study. Sports, 7(1), 12.
- Abou-Samra R, Keersmaekers L, Brienza D, Mukherjee R, & Macé K (2011). Effect of different protein sources on satiation and short-term satiety when consumed as a starter. Nutrition journal, 10(1), 139.
- Anderson, GH, & Moore, SE (2004). Dietary proteins in the regulation of food intake and body weight in humans. The Journal of nutrition, 134(4), 974S-979S.
- Diepvens, K., Häberer, D., & Westerterp-Plantenga, M. (2008). Different proteins and biopeptides differently affect satiety and anorexigenic/orexigenic hormones in healthy humans. International journal of obesity, 32(3), 510.
- Young, VR, & Pellett, PL (1994). Plant proteins in relation to human protein and amino acid nutrition. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 59(5), 1203S-1212S.
- EPIC Oxford Study (2006). Nature.
- Schmidt JA, Rinaldi S, Scalbert A, Ferrari P, Achaintre D, Gunter MJ, ... & Travis RC (2016). Plasma concentrations and intakes of amino acids in male meat-eaters, fish-eaters, vegetarians and vegans: a cross-sectional analysis in the EPIC-Oxford cohort. European journal of clinical nutrition, 70(3), 306.
- Rogerson, D. (2017). Vegan diets: practical advice for athletes and exercisers. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 14(1), 36.
- González, AD, Frostell, B., & Carlsson-Kanyama, A. (2011). Protein efficiency per unit energy and per unit greenhouse gas emissions: potential contribution of diet choices to climate change mitigation. Food policy, 36(5), 562-570.